Stash Tea Licorice Spice Herbal Tea 1000 Tea Bags in 8.35 Count Tea Bags in Foil, Naturally Sweet Herbal Tisane, Zero Caffeine, Drink Hot or Iced
Free Shipping Included! Stash Tea Licorice Spice Herbal Tea 1000 Tea Bags in 8.35 Count Tea Bags in Foil, Naturally Sweet Herbal Tisane, Zero Caffeine, Drink Hot or Iced by Stash Tea at Picket Fence Garden Tea Room. MPN: 58050. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Stash Tea Company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Founded in 1972, the company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship's captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his ''stash,'' stowed carefully as his ''private reserve.'' Today, the term still is used to denote anything put away carefully because of its precio
Product Description & Reviews
The Stash Tea Company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Founded in 1972, the company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship's captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his "stash," stowed carefully as his "private reserve." Today, the term still is used to denote anything put away carefully because of its preciousness. This unique nectar-like tea is one of our most popular blends. Licorice, a root 50 times sweeter than sugar cane, has been combined with cinnamon, orange peel, star anise, and sarsaparilla for this delicious herbal tea. The naturally sweet dessert-like qualities of Stash Premium Licorice Spice Herbal Tea make it a perfect after dinner tea. Herbal teas contain no true tea leaves, but are created from an international collection of herbs and spices. These all natural botanical ingredients are combined to create exciting flavors and aromas in a rainbow of colors from pale yellow to deep red. Stash Tea has been committed to providing premium quality teas and an unsurpassed tea drinking experience. Stash begins with simply excellent tea leaves from the world's premier tea gardens and all natural botanical ingredients gathered from around the world. Meticulous blending and tasting of every tea ensures you will enjoy full flavor in every cup.
Features & Highlights
- NATURALLY SWEET: This indulgent herbal tea combines the natural sweetness of licorice with citrus-y orange peel, warming cinnamon & star anise for a truly delightful tea that's as soothing as it is sweet. Enjoy hot or iced, with honey & milk or unadorned.
- 1000 COUNT BOX: Excellent for food service, gift packages or personal use. Individually packaged bags guarantee that every cup will taste as fresh as the day it was bagged, whether herbal, white, green, black, or oolong. Good tea in a stay-fresh bag.
- PREMIUM BAGGED TEA: All our teas, herbal, black, green, white or oolong, are of the highest quality. For delicious flavor in every steep, our tea bags are packaged in stay-fresh foil wrappers to keep your tea fresh, from morning chai to bedtime chamomile.
- THE STASH TEA COMPANY was founded in 1972, supplying loose herbal teas & bulk herbs to natural food stores. In 1975, we added bagged teas & began to sell a full line of traditional & herbal teas. Try our Chamomile, Peppermint, Earl Grey, Green Tea, & more
- TEA OF INCOMPARABLE QUALITY Compare our quality teas to competitors--Numi, Choice, Yogi, Bigelow, Harney & Sons, Celestial Seasonings, Davidsons, The Republic of Tea, Teavana, Kusmi, Traditional Medicinals, Tazo, Rishi, Twinings, Mighty Leaf, Good Earth
12.25 x 10.5 x 16 inches
12.4 x 10.6 x 16.3 inches
Have questions about this item (58050), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Stash Tea, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: mp-30713, ean: 0742676307136,
The Republic of Tea's Organic Dandelion SuperHerb Tea Bags are the perfect detox tea.* The powder that comes out of the tea bags is the ground roasted root that has been used medicinally to cleanse the body.* Often recognized in pretty meadows around...
mpn: mp-30812, ean: 0742676308126,
The Republic of Tea's Biodynamic Turmeric Cinnamon Herbal Tea has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from our fans. Offering a gentle aroma and a comforting flavor, turmeric and cinnamon blend beautifully with this herbal tea for an unmatched t...
GuavaDNA Guava Leaf Tea is made using the young leaves of the guava tree and can be brewed to make a tea that's been part of traditional medicine for centuries in Asia, Mexico, parts of South America, and West Africa. The Guava tree is native to trop...
mpn: 050197100007, ean: 0050197100007,
Often imitated never duplicated. You do make a difference. Now under the control and direction of Sir Jason Winters. Since the dawn of time wisemen and prophets have used these herbs separately in each continent. Sir Jason Winters was the first perso...