125 (cups) Top Quality GABA Oolong Tea-100% Natural GABA Supplement-Taiwan High Mountain GABA Oolong Tea-GABA Wu Long Tea-A Calming and Relaxing GABA Oolong Tea-250g/8.8oz by Lida at Picket Fence Garden Tea Room. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. What is GABA Oolong Tea? GABA tea is an all-natural source of GABA. It was discovered more than 20 years ago by Japanese researchers looking for a natural method to preserve food. They discovered that tea which is oxidized in a nitrogen-rich atmosphere has a higher concentration of GABA ingredient than any other type of tea. Oxidation refers to exposing tea leaves to the air after they have been picked. Black tea is 100% oxidized, while wu long tea is partially oxidized. Green tea is unoxidized
Product Description & Reviews
What is GABA Oolong Tea? GABA tea is an all-natural source of GABA. It was discovered more than 20 years ago by Japanese researchers looking for a natural method to preserve food. They discovered that tea which is oxidized in a nitrogen-rich atmosphere has a higher concentration of GABA ingredient than any other type of tea. Oxidation refers to exposing tea leaves to the air after they have been picked. Black tea is 100% oxidized, while wu long tea is partially oxidized. Green tea is unoxidized - it is dried as soon as possible after picking. GABA tea production involves exposing fresh tea leaves to nitrogen instead of oxygen. The fresh tea is placed in stainless steel vacuum drums and the oxygen is removed and replaced with nitrogen. The tea leaves are exposed to this nitrogen-rich atmosphere for about 8 hours. The temperature must be kept above 40 degrees Celsius for the duration of the processing. This procedure produces the highest concentrations of natural GABA.TEA PROCESSING:Plucking-Withering-Shaking-Stir Fixation-Rolling-Baking-CoolingBREWING WAY:Water- 100°c OR 212F Tea-6 gramSTORAGE WAY:Damp-proof,Odor-proof,ventilation,clean,cool,away from strong light.
Features & Highlights
- ❤【WHAT IS GABA OOLONG TEA】Discovered over twenty years ago in Japan, GABA tea is made by exposing tea leaves to nitrogen during their processing. At the time this discovery was made, Japanese scientists were experimenting how to better preserve food. During their experimentations they discovered that exposing tea leaves to nitrogen actually increased GABA levels in tea.
- ❤【WHAT IS GABA】GABA is one of the main neurotransmitters for the CNS (Central Nervous System). It acts as a kind of brake, in that it prevents over-excitement of the nervous system. For example, many common medications prescribed for stress or anxiety actually stimulates GABA receptors to provide greater relaxation. Decreased GABA levels in a human brain have been well documented by medical studies to be associated with many psychiatric or nervous system disorders.
- ❤【GREAT TASTE AND AROMA】The taste is good, lively caramel, slightly sour, ginger. After just one taste, we're completely certain that you'll fall head over heels in love with this tea.
- ❤【GABA OOLONG TEA BENEFITS】Stress Relief, Increases mental alertness, Lowers anxiety levels, Calms and Relaxes nerves, Natural Sleep Aid, Assists Memory retention and fosters general well being.
- ❤【HOW TO BREW IT PROPERLY】1).Put 1 teaspoon (2-3gram) Oolong tea into a cup or tea pot. 2). Fill the cup or tea pot with 250ml/8.8oz, boil the water then let cool to 100℃（212F）. 3).Wait until you see tea leaves are extended and present an elegant look in the cup. (3-5mns) 4).When it shows a pale greenish yellow with a floral taste,enjoy your tea.
50g Good Quality an Ji Bai Cha
Have questions about this item (600706741735), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Lida, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
We, Anxi Tie Kuan Yin Group Co., Ltd, established in 1952 in Fujian China. Since then,we have been producing Oolong, specializing in Tie Guan Yin tea for over 66 years and is the biggest tiekuanyin producer in China. Our company and products took Gol...
1. Who We Are? Founded in 2014, Oriarm is dedicated to provide the tea lovers a suitable tea. The word Oriarm comes from ''Oritental Charm'', we source different type of teas directly from the local growers. 2. What is the differences among Da Hong P...
Flavor:Golden Oolong | Size:1 lb Nspire by Numi Organic Tea Golden Oolong, 16 Ounce Bulk Pouch, Whole Leaf Loose Premium Organic Fujian Oolong Chinese Tea Leaves, Medium CaffeineGOLDEN OOLONG: Bundled oolong leaves unfurl buttery smoothness and s...