Oriarm 250g / 8.82oz Da Hong Pao Roasted Oolong Tea Loose Leaf - Fujian Wuyi Rock Oolong Tea Dahongpao Big Red Robe - Chinese High Mountain Wu Long Tea - Detox Relaxing Naturally Grown
Huge Savings Item! Save 16% on the Oriarm 250g / 8.82oz Da Hong Pao Roasted Oolong Tea Loose Leaf - Fujian Wuyi Rock Oolong Tea Dahongpao Big Red Robe - Chinese High Mountain Wu Long Tea - Detox Relaxing Naturally Grown by Oriarm at Picket Fence Garden Tea Room. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 1. Who We Are? Founded in 2014, Oriarm is dedicated to provide the tea lovers a suitable tea. The word Oriarm comes from ''Oritental Charm'', we source different type of teas directly from the local growers. 2. What is the differences among Da Hong Pao, Wuyi Rou Gui and Wuyi Shui Xian? Though nowadays they are all called a joint name da hong pao for marketing promotion considering. The three are different Shui Xian: clones, small arbor trees, large leaves, late-growing species, with orchid-like
Product Description & Reviews
1. Who We Are? Founded in 2014, Oriarm is dedicated to provide the tea lovers a suitable tea. The word Oriarm comes from "Oritental Charm", we source different type of teas directly from the local growers. 2. What is the differences among Da Hong Pao, Wuyi Rou Gui and Wuyi Shui Xian? Though nowadays they are all called a joint name da hong pao for marketing promotion considering. The three are different Shui Xian: clones, small arbor trees, large leaves, late-growing species, with orchid-like aroma. Rou Gui: clonal, shrub type, medium-leaf class, late-growing species, with cinnamon-like aroma. Da Hong Pao: compared with the first two types of tea, da hong pao is more refreshing and energetic, and the flavor of tea is more varied, giving people a sense of vitality. 3. Our Service Guarantee Service is everything. If you have any questions or problems during your purchasing, please do contact us, we will try our best to let you get a happy shopping experience and get the tea of your wanted taste or flavor. 4. How to Brewing Da Hong Pao Tea? To brew da hong pao tea, yixing clay teapot or porcelain gaiwan is suggested to be used as brewing tool. Dink in Chinese gongfu way. Serving size: 3 g. Water: 150ml with temperature of 212℉ / 100℃ 5 steeps: rinse, 10s, 20s, 35s, 45s, 60s Rinse time is around 5 seconds 5. How many bags for Da Hong Pao tea of 100g, 250g, 500g and 1000g in your store? The da hong pao tea of 100g is 1 100g bag, 250g is 1 250g bag, 500g is 2 250g bag, and 1000g is 4 250g bag. 6. Where do you ship from? How long it takes to the US? Shipping is from China by China Post ePacket, normally it takes about 10-15 days to most states in the US, only in busy shopping season mainly in November, especially the days around Black Friday, shipping to some states may take a longer time about 20-30 days.
Features & Highlights
- 1. Please Notice Authentic Ships from and sold by Oriarm, by other seller is Fake. Da hong pao is a medium-roasted oolong tea and also a wuyi rock oolong tea. It has mellow and thick taste with slight floral sweetness, prominent distinctive charming rocky rhyme and a hint of charcoal.
- 2. All whole leaf oolong tea from Wuyi mountain, Fujian province, the average elevation of the tea garden is between 980 and 1200m, with rocky, sandy soil, creating excellent natural conditions for the growth of the tea trees.
- 3. Oolong tea with a heavily fermentation level, soft and mellow, smooth liquid carry roasted aroma with floral scent, and then turn sweet and mouthwatering afterwards.
- 4. A good warm cup of Big Red Robe oolong tea is not only comforting, but it is also quite helpful. Antioxidants and caffeine help improve your metabolism, making your stomach process food better and faster.
- 5. We are aming at providing tea of assured quality and perfect service. When you have any questions about the products and services, we will give you satisfactory service and treatment. When you purchase tea, a sample of other tea will be included in the package.
Have questions about this item (0784848424524), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Oriarm, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Originally Grown and Processed in Taiwan via Traditional Processing Way. - Organic Taiwan Oolong Tea - International Brand of Yan Hou Tang which is very popular over 30 countries - Verified by US FDA and Detected by SGS, safe and healthy to drink,it ...
''... fragrant and subtle.'' ''...tea is smooth and creamy. The taste is balanced and delicate. Holds its flavor well.'' ''... nice big flavor, creamy, buttery, smooth, thick and luscious mouth feelThis handpicked Milk Oolong tea is a smooth, easy dr...
mpn: 0890452001027, ean: 0890452001027,
Our oolong is hand-picked in Ambootia, a tea estate in India’s Darjeeling district. Nestled in the Himalayas at an altitude of 4, 000 feet, the gardens of the estate enjoy a unique combination of climate and elevation that contribute to the gentle,...
1. What categories tieguanyin can be divided into? By different fermentation level, tie guan yin can be divided into clean aroma (qing xiang or lightly roasted), strong aroma (nong xiang or heavily roasted). Tie guan yin tea clean aroma with lighter ...